One of the most popular topics on our site is "what should my proposal look like?" This is closely followed by "can I see a sample of a proposal?" Even though we counsel people that effective proposals are built around the concerns of specific customers and not by following samples, people still crave them. This package bundles most of the content we have related to proposal samples, templates, and layouts into a single discounted package.
This package provides you with our Proposal Format Guide; Sample Layouts; and Sample Introductory Paragraphs all at a discounted price!
Proposal Format Guide. Get advice on how to format your proposal. Find out:
- What are the rules for formatting a proposal?
- How important is style?
- What fonts should you use?
- What kind of binding is best?
- How should you approach graphics
- How important is a good cover?
- How can you use formatting techniques to help win the proposal?
- How should you approach your format if your skills are at a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level?
- How should the evaluation process impact your formatting?
- What kind of production procedures should you have?
- How should you handle packaging, labelling, and delivery?
Proposal Case Studies, Samples, and Templates. See how someone else might respond in similar circumstances. This document describes common circumstances and provides samples and formats with discussion about how to use them in your proposal. This document packs 3 templates, 11 samples, several anecdotes, and 5 case studies into 40 pages. You get:
- A template for letter proposals and two samples
- A template for a proposal schedule and two samples
- A discussion of how to write an outline and a sample
- A sample cross-reference matrix
- A template for an Executive Summary followed by an example
- A discussion of the technical approach and management plan
- Two samples of project summary formats
- Three sample formats for presenting resumes
- Plus some formatting tips and tricks that we've learned
|Proposal Forms Package. Why re-invent the wheel? Put your proposal process in place quicker by using our forms. This document will help you implement a proposal process by giving you the various forms and checklists that you will need. The CapturePlanning.com Proposal Forms Package includes the following:
The many samples and templates for many common check lists, tracking sheets, and other forms in this package will save you the hours of time it would take to create your own from scratch.
- Bid/No-Bid Evaluation Form
- Proposal Scheduling Worksheet
- Kick-off Preparation Worksheet
- Draft Kick-off Meeting Agenda
- RFP Cross-Reference Matrix
- Proposal Storyboard Layout
- Clarification/Deficiency Report
- Proposal Review Form
- Red Team Review Agenda
- Author Self-Check Review Form
- Evaluation Scoring Forms
- Production Planning Worksheet
- Proposal Budget Worksheet
- Proposal Contact List
- Team Member Checklist
- Resume Data Collection
- Past Performance Data Collection
- Delivery Receipt
- Configuration Management Log
- Graphics Log
- Ready for Submission Checklist
|12 Sample Proposal Introduction Paragraphs. Introduction paragraphs often contain some of the worst proposal writing. It's as if it takes people a while to get warmed up, and so they start writing and then try to figure out what to say. If you learn how to write a decent introductory paragraph for a proposal, it can guide the rest of what you have to write. This extra document contains a dozen versions of what is essentially the same introduction paragraph, with comments showing more than 50 things done wrong and how to correct them.
6 Sample Proposal Layouts. Want to see several different ways you can format a proposal? Each comes with comments on the features and trade-offs involved in each layout.
Our tutorials are packed with valuable tips, tricks, and lessons learned from years of proposal writing experience.
Our tutorials are packed with valuable tips, tricks, and lessons learned from years of proposal writing experience. They will help you accomplish specific tasks necessary to win new business and average 20-30 pages in length. The information is available for download immediately after purchasing. No shipping required! Hardcopies can also be ordered.
Will your tutorials meet the needs of my business? They will help you figure out how to write the proposal that is right for you and your audience.
What type of proposals are they for? Our tutorials address business proposals that are based on written RFPs as well as those that are not. They are relevant to both the Government and commercial market places.
Will it make writing my proposal easier? Absolutely. Once you know which questions to ask, you have a better shot at finding the answers. Our tutorials will help you deliver a proposal that meets your customers expectations.
Order today and get a FREE copy of 51 Tips for Microsoft Word, with plenty of tips for quickly producing great looking documents.
If it saves you a half-hour of your time it will have paid for itself. And if it helps you win, it's worth far more!
Want More Than One of Our Documents? Find Out How to Get Them All for Less!
A membership to our site provides you with a Discount Package that includes all of our premium content for a single, discounted price. Memberships include every one of our tutorials, workbooks, and online training presentations. It even includes content that hasn't been published yet because members get access to all CapturePlanning.com content published for the next year.
Click here to find out how much you can save
- Purchases may be made online using a credit card, with immediate access upon payment.
- Please purchase 1 copy for each person who will need a copy, just like you would a book.
- Each tutorial must be downloaded and is in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (300-400kb).
- If you decide to upgrade your purchase to a membership within 30 days of purchasing a tutorial, you will receive FULL CREDIT.
How will you benefit from our tutorials?
- Save money! If they save you a single hour of time they have delivered a positive return on your investment.
- Make money! If you learn one thing from our tutorials that helps you deliver better proposals, you could win new business worth far more than the cost of the tutorial.
- Our workbooks and tutorials will even make you better looking! While that's not really true, you will look like you're taking your job seriously if you are trying to study up on it. And you can look like an expert by referring other people to our site to improve their business development skills.
- Get help now! It only takes a few minutes to order and download your copy.
The bottom line... Our tutorials will save you time and increase your chances of winning. How much is a better proposal worth to your business? Most people writing their first proposal can't afford to spend over $100/hr on a consultant. For a small fraction of that you can get the equivalent of several hours worth of consulting expertise.