Help for the most important part of your proposal
Executive Summaries are often used to introduce a proposal, business plan, report, or other type of document. But did you know that a good Executive Summary is not really a "summary" at all? An Executive Summary has a very specific and important job to do and needs to be more than just a light weight or condensed version of your proposal. This document will show you how to avoid the trap of preparing an Executive Summary that is redudant and doesn't add any value. A good Executive Summary is critical because many people may read no further. Learn how to write an Executive Summary that can persuade the reader all by itself.
This tutorial addresses:
- Writing different types of Executive Summaries
- Why an Executive Summary might not actually contain a summary
- How to introduce yourself in writing
- Multiple strategies for preparing to write an Executive Summary
- How to incorporate your win strategies into writing the Executive Summary
- Advice for how to format your Executive Summary
- How to be persuasive in writing
- 22 questions that you should answer in your Executive Summary
It also includes and a sample to show how the pieces come together.
Who is it for? If you have something important to write in order to achieve a goal, then this document is for you. This document is relevant to far more than just writing Executive Summaries. The advice it provides regarding how to articulate your message and present it in a succint and persuasive manner can improve any goal-driven writing.
Learn how to:
- Tell a compelling and persuasive story
- Break bad habits and avoid the mistakes that most people make
- Stand out from the competition
- Use formatting to enhance your message
- Convince the reader before they even get to your proposal
| The Executive Summary is where you tell your story. The rest is just detail...
How much is a better proposal worth to your business?
Our tutorials will save you time and increase your chances of winning. Most people can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars per hour on a consultant. For a small fraction of that you can get the equivalent of several hours worth of consulting expertise.
Seriously, the cost of this document is the equivilent of what a Senior Proposal Manager would bill for 5 minutes of his or her time. However, if you are getting started, you'll get more about of reading it then you would get out of talking to a consulting for 5 minutes.
Get Help Now!
It only takes a few minutes to order and download your copy
|Our tutorials are packed with valuable tips, tricks, and lessons learned from years of proposal writing experience. They will help you accomplish specific tasks necessary to win new business and average 20-30 pages in length. The information is available for download immediately after purchasing. No shipping required! Hardcopies can also be ordered.
Will your tutorials meet the needs of my business? They will help you figure out how to write the proposal that is right for you and your audience.
What type of proposals are they for? Our tutorials address business proposals that are based on written RFPs as well as those that are not. They are relevant to both the Government and commercial market places.
Will it make writing my proposal easier? Absolutely. Once you know which questions to ask, you have a better shot at finding the answers. Our tutorials will help you deliver a proposal that meets your customers expectations.
Order today and get a FREE copy of 51 Tips for Microsoft Word, with plenty of tips for quickly producing great looking documents.
If it saves you a half-hour of your time it will have paid for itself. And if it helps you win, it's worth far more!
Get All of Our Business Development and Proposal Writing Documents and Save $$$
A membership to our site provides you with all of our tutorials, workbooks, and online training for a single, discounted price. Click here to find out how much you can save!
- Purchases may be made online using a credit card, with immediate access upon payment.
- Please purchase 1 copy for each person who will need a copy, just like you would a book.
- Each tutorial must be downloaded and is in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (300-400kb).
- If you decide to upgrade your purchase to a membership within 30 days of purchasing a tutorial, you will receive FULL CREDIT.