A worst practices manual for real world proposals
Do you anticipate getting stuck doing a proposal with no advanced planning or preparation that you have to do anyway, even though you know it is the wrong way to do a proposal?
The problem with best practices is the worst case scenario. Instead of showing you the best way to do proposals, How to do Proposals the Wrong Way will show you how to overcome obstacles, cope, or even cheat when you have to do proposals The Wrong Way. It is full of tips, tricks, and strategies for coping with adversity.
This guide is good for both proposal beginners and advanced proposal developers. Beginners will use it to find out what they are getting into (and how to get out of it), and advanced proposal developers will use it to discover the ways others cope with similar problems.
|Our tutorials are packed with valuable tips, tricks, and lessons learned from years of proposal writing experience. They will help you accomplish specific tasks necessary to win new business and average 20-30 pages in length. The information is available for download immediately after purchasing. No shipping required! Hardcopies can also be ordered.
Will your tutorials meet the needs of my business? They will help you figure out how to write the proposal that is right for you and your audience.
What type of proposals are they for? Our tutorials address business proposals that are based on written RFPs as well as those that are not. They are relevant to both the Government and commercial market places.
Will it make writing my proposal easier? Absolutely. Once you know which questions to ask, you have a better shot at finding the answers. Our tutorials will help you deliver a proposal that meets your customers expectations.
Order today and get a FREE copy of 51 Tips for Microsoft Word, with plenty of tips for quickly producing great looking documents.
If it saves you a half-hour of your time it will have paid for itself. And if it helps you win, it's worth far more!
Want More Than One? Find Out How to Get Them All for Less!
A membership to our site provides you with a Discount Package that includes all of our premium content for a single, discounted price. Memberships include every one of our tutorials, workbooks, and online training presentations. It even includes content that hasn't been published yet because members get access to all CapturePlanning.com content published for the next year.
Click here to find out how much you can save!
- Purchases may be made online using a credit card, with immediate access upon payment.
- Please purchase 1 copy for each person who will need a copy, just like you would a book.
- Each tutorial must be downloaded and is in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (300-400kb).
- If you decide to upgrade your purchase to a membership within 30 days of purchasing a tutorial, you will receive FULL CREDIT.
How will you benefit from our tutorials?
- Save money! If they save you a single hour of time they have delivered a positive return on your investment.
- Make money! If you learn one thing from our tutorials that helps you deliver better proposals, you could win new business worth far more than the cost of the tutorial.
- Our workbooks and tutorials will even make you better looking! While that's not really true, you will look like you're taking your job seriously if you are trying to study up on it. And you can look like an expert by referring other people to our site to improve their business development skills.
- Get help now! It only takes a few minutes to order and download your copy.
The bottom line... Our tutorials will save you time and increase your chances of winning. How much is a better proposal worth to your business? Most people writing their first proposal can't afford to spend over $100/hr on a consultant. For a small fraction of that you can get the equivalent of several hours worth of consulting expertise.