The CapturePlanning.com Business Start-Up Workbook describes the kind of information you will need to start a new business, while simultaneously providing you with a place to take notes as you collect that information. Each page identifies information to collect and provides the rest of the page to record it, along with any relevant notes or comments. After completing the workbook, you will have the information you need to start writing your business plan and get your business started.
Our Business Start-Up Workbook will help you to research and consider:
This workbook will guide you through 50 topics that will provide inspiration and help you become better prepared and informed about your business. Writing a business plan from scratch can be difficult. Rather than start with a blank page, completing our workbook will provide you with a comprehensive set of notes and information about your new business. You will then be ready to start writing a business plan, preparing brochures and marketing collateral, and promoting your business.
- Small Business Administration Programs
- Product and Service Details
- Projections and Estimates
Remember, even well thought-out and well researched businesses sometimes fail. Use this workbook to challenge yourself. The more consideration that you give to the topics in this workbook, the better you will be able to maximize the potential of your business.
Our workbooks are interactive documents — each page describes information that you should collect and provides you with a place to record it, along with any relevant notes or comments. They average 30 pages in length.
Will the workbook guide me through the process step by step? The workbooks will help you determine what information to collect. But you don't necessary have to collect it in order.
What is the difference between a workbook and a tutorial? Our workbooks are tools to help you collect information. The explanations contained in our workbooks are brief and to the point. They are intended to be used by people in the field. Our tutorials are more like a traditional manual or book, with narrative explainations intended to teach the reader what they need to know. Our workbooks help you do a job, while our tutorials can help you learn about a subject. Why are the pages mostly blank? Each page contains several sentences describing the information to be collected. The rest of the page is for data collection, notes, and comments.
Order today and get a FREE copy of 51 Tips for Microsoft Word, with plenty of tips for quickly producing great looking documents.
If it saves you a half-hour of your time it will have paid for itself. And if it helps you win, it's worth far more!
Want More Than One? Find Out How to Get Them All for Less!
A membership to our site provides you with a Discount Package that includes all of our premium content for a single, discounted price. Memberships include every one of our tutorials, workbooks, and online training presentations. It even includes content that hasn't been published yet because members get access to all CapturePlanning.com content published for the next year.
Click here to find out how much you can save
- Purchases may be made online using a credit card, with immediate access upon payment.
- Please purchase 1 copy for each person who will need a copy, just like you would a book.
- Each tutorial must be downloaded and is in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (300-400kb).
- If you decide to upgrade your purchase to a membership within 30 days of purchasing a tutorial, you will receive FULL CREDIT.
How will you benefit from our workbooks?
- Save money! If they save you a single hour of time they have delivered a positive return on your investment.
- Make money! If you learn one thing from our tutorials that helps you deliver better proposals, you could win new business worth far more than the cost of the tutorial.
- Our workbooks and tutorials will even make you better looking! While that's not really true, you will look like you're taking your job seriously if you are trying to study up on it. And you can look like an expert by referring other people to our site to improve their business development skills.
- Get help now! It only takes a few minutes to order and download your copy.