|We no longer sell this item as a separate document. It's content has been greatly expanded and merged into the CapturePlanning.com MustWin Process that is available to Premium Members of our site. Click here for more information.
A complete set of forms and checklists to facilitate your proposal effortsThis 25-page document will help you gather information and track all of the details that go into writing a proposal. It will help you implement a proposal process, by giving you the various forms and checklists that you will need.
Why re-invent the wheel? Put your proposal process in place quicker by using our forms!
The CapturePlanning.com Proposal Forms Package includes the following:
- Bid/No-Bid Evaluation Form
- Proposal Scheduling Worksheet
- Kick-off Preparation Worksheet
- Draft Kick-off Meeting Agenda
- RFP Cross-Reference Matrix
- Proposal Storyboard Layout
- Clarification/Deficiency Report
- Proposal Review Form
- Red Team Review Agenda
- Author Self-Check Review Form
- Evaluation Scoring Forms
- Production Planning Worksheet
- Proposal Budget Worksheet
- Proposal Contact List
- Team Member Checklist
- Resume Data Collection
- Past Performance Data Collection
- Delivery Receipt
- Configuration Management Log
- Graphics Log
- Ready for Submission Checklist
The many samples and templates for many common check lists, tracking sheets, and other forms in this package will save you the hours of time it would take to create your own from scratch.
|Our tutorials are packed with valuable tips, tricks, and lessons learned from years of proposal writing experience. They will help you accomplish specific tasks necessary to win new business and average 20-30 pages in length. The information is available for download immediately after purchasing. No shipping required! Hardcopies can also be ordered.
Will your tutorials meet the needs of my business? They will help you figure out how to write the proposal that is right for you and your audience.
What type of proposals are they for? Our tutorials address business proposals that are based on written RFPs as well as those that are not. They are relevant to both the Government and commercial market places.
Will it make writing my proposal easier? Absolutely. Once you know which questions to ask, you have a better shot at finding the answers. Our tutorials will help you deliver a proposal that meets your customers expectations.
Order today and get a FREE copy of 51 Tips for Microsoft Word, with plenty of tips for quickly producing great looking documents.
If it saves you a half-hour of your time it will have paid for itself. And if it helps you win, it's worth far more!
Want More Than One? Find Out How to Get Them All for Less!
A membership to our site provides you with a Discount Package that includes all of our premium content for a single, discounted price. Memberships include every one of our tutorials, workbooks, and online training presentations. It even includes content that hasn't been published yet because members get access to all CapturePlanning.com content published for the next year.
Click here to find out how much you can save
- Purchases may be made online using a credit card, with immediate access upon payment.
- Please purchase 1 copy for each person who will need a copy, just like you would a book.
- Each tutorial must be downloaded and is in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (300-400kb).
- If you decide to upgrade your purchase to a membership within 30 days of purchasing a tutorial, you will receive FULL CREDIT.
How will you benefit from our tutorials?
- Save money! If they save you a single hour of time they have delivered a positive return on your investment.
- Make money! If you learn one thing from our tutorials that helps you deliver better proposals, you could win new business worth far more than the cost of the tutorial.
- Our workbooks and tutorials will even make you better looking! While that's not really true, you will look like you're taking your job seriously if you are trying to study up on it. And you can look like an expert by referring other people to our site to improve their business development skills.
- Get help now! It only takes a few minutes to order and download your copy.
The bottom line... Our tutorials will save you time and increase your chances of winning. How much is a better proposal worth to your business? Most people writing their first proposal can't afford to spend over $100/hr on a consultant. For a small fraction of that you can get the equivalent of several hours worth of consulting expertise.